Monday, January 10, 2005

Opening comments

Well, they say blue is an intelligent color. I hope it is indicative of the type of opinions I post and the comments you send my way.

For starters, let's think about religion in America. Whoa, big subject. My personal opinion is that we often play church, not taking into account the severity of our vows or the sincerity of our hearts. It is too easy to just go, day dream through the preaching or the homily, and then go home unchanged. We exchanged the truth for a lie. In my case, my Christianity is there so I can please my creator and redeemer. But IMHO, I see so many go Sunday after Sunday expecting to be entertained. Could it be that the real church, the church of the end age, is separating itself to be holy and in worship waiting for the second coming of their Lord? Possible. What do you think?

No comments: